Policies & Inquiries
Aloha Guests! It is our goal that you arrive here on Kauai at the Poipu Plantation and are happy with your selection of accommodations. Please ask questions, we are glad to help.
Airbnb guests, refer to that web site for all payment, change and cancellation policies.
Make An Inquiry
We are glad to Courtesy Hold space a few days while you continue to compare and while you arrange your flights.
Most reservation (not Airbnb) are then confirmed with a 50% advanced deposit.
- Check-in is 3PM, Check-out is 10 AM. Due to Covid policy, no early Check-in. Late check out is not offered due to pre-scheduled housekeepers and occupancy.
- Nightly rates are plus state taxes of 14.96%.
- One, or two- night stays may be offered for certain dates, rates are higher to offset
housekeeping and services
- Discounts Jan to April 1 for 65+, ‘Ohana guests (return), active US military, Kama’aina
with HDL, nightly minimums apply.
- Guests are asked to turn off air conditioning whenever leaving. Management will do so
when guests forget. Oil generates the majority of Kauai electricity at this time. We strive to be environmentally conscientious using solar hot water, available biodegradable products, recycling program and conservation of water and electricity.
- Please wash all kitchen items used, empty trash, remove all food items. Guests are responsible for additional costs related to unusually messy suites, kitchens, or damage due to negligence to the furniture, fixtures, or equipment.
Vacation Rental Suites Housekeeping detailsYour rental is expertly cleaned for your arrival and again upon your departure. Paper products, soaps, towels and bed linens are provided. Rentals are equipped with vacuum, broom and other cleaning items. A coin laundry is convenient on the property. To avoid extra cleaning charges upon departure, simply follow these simple guidelines: Wash Dishes, Pots, Pans and before departure. Empty Trash daily on your way out. Clean up spills as they happen Vacation Rentals do not include daily maid service. Departure cleaning is included. One extra towel set per guest is included. 7+ nights, towel and linen exchange upon request.
Other Resort Housekeeping NotesCosts due to excessively dirty suites, kitchens and other guest rental space or damage to furniture, fixtures and equipment are the responsibility of the guest
Vacation Rental Guidelines
Final Standard Cleaning is included in your rate upon departure. To avoid extra cleaning charges upon departure, please care for the suite as your home:
- Wash Dishes, Pots, Pans and before departure too.
- To limit ants and other pests, food items, cut pineapple and the like need to be sealed or kept in the refrigerator and empty trash daily on your way out in parking area.
- Vacuum, broom, dustpan, iron and small board are included.
- Take care as you would your own home. When in doubt, please come talk to us!
Cancellation, Change, & Payment Policy – Not for Airbnb
Covid 19 and other unforeseen related travel restrictions.
Covid 19 related guest cancellation
Standard reservation cancellation or change policy for most
Other important policy notes
We will do our best to be fair in resolving cancellations.
- Accommodation name assignments are not guaranteed; accommodation type or
better is guaranteed.
- Any other changes not described above may be subject to a $50 fee and rate change.
- Any changes must be approved in writing by the resort office.
- Be sure to show the accurate number of persons in your party. Limits are enforced for
- Please check-in upon arrival or the next morning if after hours.
- Vacation Rentals always include standard cleaning upon departure.
Guests are responsible for additional costs related to unusually messy suites, kitchens, or damage due to negligence to the furniture, fixtures, or equipment.
Poipu Plantation Resort is committed to protecting your privacy while you are visiting https://poipubeach.com.
The Information We CollectFor each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address. We collect and save e-mail address of those who give their e-mail addresses while making reservations and/or inquiries. The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Although not likely, if you do not want to receive e-mail from our office in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How Your Information is Used and With Whom Your Information is SharedWe never make e-mail addresses of those who access our site available to any other organizations. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requests they have placed online. We do not share your personal information with outside parties.
SecurityWith respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving sensitive data exchanged with our site.
Cookies and Advertising ServersWith respect to cookies; we do not set any cookies. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Other Information You Should KnowFrom time to time, we may use guest information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at (808) 742-6757.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to any contact information and/or the ability to have inaccuracies corrected (e.g., name, address, phone number). Customers can access this information and/or have it corrected by sending us an e-mail us at the below address.
Please call for any more detail or questions, we are happy to help make this clear.