System includes last minute discounts now through January
Aloha Guests! It is our
goal that you arrive here on Kauai at the Poipu Plantation and are happy
with your selection of accommodations. Please ask questions, we are glad to help.
Make a Reservation
We are glad to Courtesy Hold space a few days while you continue to
compare and while you arrange your flights. Most reservations are
then confirmed with a 50% advanced deposit.
Contact form. All requests will be answered 7 days a week, no longer than 24 hours.
Cancellation, Change, & Payment Policy
- A deposit of 50% will confirm a reservation. Visa, Master, Discover Cards and US Checks are accepted. Final balance is due arrival day for standard reservations. Other reservation types may be different, see below.
- We encourage guests to purchase travel insurance for protecting their advanced payments in the event of unforeseen health, weather or other reasons to cancel or change your reservation after grace periods.
- Standard reservation cancellation policy for most all reservations:
- Give us at least 2 months advanced notice, full refund, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Give us at least one month advanced notice, one half of the deposit is returned
- No refunds less than one month from the arrival date*
- December / January Winter Holiday dates; long stay 14+ nights, multi rooms:
- Holiday dates vary each year. Begins Saturday around 17th and ends beginning of January Sunday.
- Give us at least 6 months advanced notice, full refund, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Give us at least 4 months notice, one half of the deposit is returned, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Full payment is required within 4 months of arrival and is not refundable*
- Large Group reservations:
- Normally a five night minimum for substantial to all of the property
- Give us more than 6 months advanced notice, full refund, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Full balance of room and tax required within 6 months of arrival and is not refundable*
- Group policy may vary with dates and extent of property reserved.
- One and Two night reservations
- To be paid in full at time of making the reservation and are non-refundable within 3 months of arrival.
- Policy Notes
- We will do our best to be fair in resolving cancellations, but make no exceptions to the policies shown, unless the airport is closed. Policies are in place to protect our occupancy since we cannot offer your space to others once you have confirmed a reservation.
- *A payment lost due to above will be returned if space is re-sold (all or part), less $40 fee. Contact the office for more detail.
- Less night changes are prorated based on above deadlines, plus a $40 administrative fee
- All other changes not covered above will be subject to a $40 administrative fee.
- After Arrival, there are no date adjustments offered. "No Show" will be charged full value of reservation.
- Any changes from the above policy must be approved in writing from the resort office
- By accepting a reservation with an advanced payment / deposit,, credit card payments for outstanding balance after arrival, no show or damage to property will be considered approved and payable to resort card not present
- Number of persons, children any age and adults must be stated by guest accurately.
- Rates, charges and services are subject to change without written notice.
- In the unlikely event that the reserved accommodation or any other becomes unavailable for any reason, for any part of the confirmed dates, a reservation may be cancelled by resort. Compensation for guest will be limited to the full amount guest has paid for this reservation.
- Accommodation Notes - FAQ
- Check-in is 2 PM, Check-out is 11 AM. Feel free to come before 2, check-in and take towels to the beach while waiting. Late check out is not offered due to pre-scheduled housekeepers and occupancy.
- Bed and Breakfast Inn suites are limited for up to 2 adult guests. Children welcome in Vacation Rentals.
- Guests are asked to turn off lights and air conditioning whenever leaving. Management will do so when guests forget. Oil generates 75% of Kauai electricity at this time. We strive to be environmentally conscientious using solar hot water, available biodegradable products, recycling program and conservation of water and electricity.
- There are no charges for standard housekeeping as described / included with your accommodation. Guests are responsible for additional costs related to unusually messy suites, kitchens or damage due to negligence to the furniture, fixtures or equipment. Housekeeping details are shown here. Please see link for details of housekeeping services included.
- Please call or visit our web site for any more detail or questions, we are happy to help make this clear.
- Poipu Plantation Resort
- 1792 Pe'e Rd., Koloa, HI 96756
- 800 634-0263
- 808 742-6757 · Fax: 808 742-8681